This week was a fun week because everything started coming together. I did a little DIY project on the weekend, I took this adorable and inexpensive Ikea Dollhouse and used old scraps of wallpaper on the back! I just used tape on the back and it turned out super cute. So far its already gotten a lot of use in imaginary play, so I call it a win.
The pillow inserts for the floor pillows FINALLY arrived the day before the photoshoot, and I started putting all the art up on the wall and styling the closet.
Every time the styling was done, my kids would come and mess everything up in there. I think I've styled the room about 5 times already. ;-)